Ok, so I don't really take my Corgi to the movies, but my wife has her "Knitting Corgis" blog, so I figured I'd stay in the theme. This is our commentary on the movies and other pop culture that we partake in.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Corgis at the Movies?

Ok, I admit that I blatantly stole the title for this blog from my wife's site, Knitting Corgis. And I have no idea how much it will actually be used, but hey, it's free. So if you want to see what our humble little family thinks of the movies we see, this is the place.

For example, my wife and I recently saw Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Meleah was... well, less than impressed.

I'm not promising we'll comment on everything - if you want a comprehensive list of the movies that I've seen, that's on my other boring blog. We may not comment on anything. Who knows? Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home