Ok, so I don't really take my Corgi to the movies, but my wife has her "Knitting Corgis" blog, so I figured I'd stay in the theme. This is our commentary on the movies and other pop culture that we partake in.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

In Good Company

After a few weeks of DVDs, we finally went to see our first theater movie of the year with our friends Sam and Nat. We had originally thought this movie was more of a "chick flick" but it wasn't - it was more of just an overall dramatic comedy with a little romance thrown in.

It worked, tho. Maybe I can somewhat relate since I'm close in age to the lead character, who is put in charge of an Ad Sales department at 26, which demotes the current 51-year old man in the head spot. So basically, like me taking over my father-in-law's job and becoming his boss.

I like Topher Grace, and he's a perfect fit for this movie, and of course Scarlett Johansson is always entertaining. Dennis Quaid is the quintessential good, hardworking father who doesn't let his career get in the way of his family.

Overall, a very fun movie. Humourous, but also "feel-good." Worth a look-see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home